Saturday 30 April 2011

30 April 2011: Worst Real Madrid performance I've ever seen..

I doubt there are many teams that could match the disappointment of Real Madrid's loss to Zaragoza today.
After having everything going for them this match, and a chance to prove the critics wrong, they just didn't turn up.
I am so thankful to the person who invented in-play betting, as it allowed me to cover my losses when i saw what was happening on the pitch.
There is no doubt in my mind that Mourinho will be gone at the end of the season. Even when playing the most attacking formation that has ever existed, with all his star players except Ronaldo, Madrid still looked exposed at the back, and were lucky to get the two goals that they did manage to scrape back.
Terrible result.
WINNERS: 0/1

No comments:

Post a Comment